The Illinois Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (IASCA) is motivated to be a strong, united voice for ASCs, and hopes to be a resource for every ASC in Illinois.
IASCA is the only association devoted exclusively to representing the interests of licensed ASCs throughout Illinois.
The mission of the Illinois Ambulatory Surgery Center Association is to promote excellence in ambulatory surgery center care through member education, information exchange, community awareness and government advocacy.
Members will receive information and representation on issues important to ASCs, their physicians, and their patients.
Important issues include:
- Certificate of Need Issues
- IDPH Rules & Regulations for ASCs
- State Healthcare Provider Data Collection
- Illinois Cancer Incidence Reporting
- IDPH Healthcare Adverse Event Reporting
- ASTC Licensing Board Activities
- Medicare & Medicaid Conditions for Participation
- Healthcare Provider Credentialing
Further, IASCA is devoted to providing members with information on pending legislation and other regulatory efforts at state and federal levels to ensure our members stay on top of the ever-changing field of ambulatory healthcare.